New Student Orientation:
- Many of your remaining questions can be answered by completing New Student Orientation (NSO), which is required of all new students.
Still have questions?
- The Office of International Services (OIS) is your main point of contact as a new international student.
- Links to resources shared during IU2U will be added here after the workshops have concluded.
Opportunities to connect:
- Connect with OIS via various social media platforms to meet other new students and explore life at IU before arriving on campus.
- Monitor your IU email account for opportunities to reconnect with IU2U student leaders once on campus in the fall.