- Submit your Early Enrollment course choices using the IU2U 2019 Workshop site in Canvas.
- Complete your FYE to-do list items and Pre-Arrival Orientation videos.
- Prepare for academic advising during orientation.
- Use the IU2U Resources Book to learn more about the various apps and services used most frequently by students.
- Refer back to the IU2U workbook for any important information you missed.
- First year freshmen should submit copies of their final, official secondary school transcripts by October 1st. More information can be found on the OIS website.
- Transfer students should also submit copies of their final, official transcript from any previous college or university attended. More information can be found on the OIS website.
- Students who have completed advanced coursework may be able to receive IU credit. For more information, refer to this OIS webpage.
- Keep in touch with IU2U student leaders using the group apps you created during the workshop.
IU2U Success Starts Here resources and social media channels