Upon arriving at an IU2U workshop, new students and their parents will be greeted by current IU students - our IU2U student leaders - who will help them get settled in for the day. Students and parents will attend separate workshops specifically designed to address their needs.
What students can expect:
- opportunities to learn what student life is really like from current IU students
- activities to learn about helpful resources and academic opportunities
- information about degree requirements and class scheduling so that students can enroll early in two classes after attending the workshop
- games, prizes, and lots of fun along the way
What parents can expect:
- helpful information presented by IU faculty and staff about finances, academics, health, safety, support services, and more
- current students sharing their advice for personal and academic success
- an opportunity to get answers to all their questions
- resources to turn to in the future when additional questions arise
Don't miss this great opportunity to make new friends, enroll early in a couple of classes, and get answers to all your questions about life at IU!